Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox [12]

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we share books that we've received.

First of all, LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!!!



I don't get sent books for review very often, so when I do, I always get so excited! Half-Blood sounds like an awesome book.








 Also, earlier this week I missed an Ally Carter signing because of bad weather, so to cheer myself up, I splurged and bought Wither. I've already read and reviewed it, and it is an AMAZING book. You should read it, if you haven't already.








From the friends of library bookstore, I bought books 6 and 7 in the Series of Unfortunate Events. It's one of my favorite MG series! Lemony Snicket hasn't failed to amuse me yet.



And from the library, I got:

14 comments:

  1. How I live now is a really good book. So is Half-Blood actually, my fave mythology based book this year!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking For Alaska is awesome! I have been wanting to read Wither for a long time :)

    My IMM: http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for John Green! I haven't read Half-Blood yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great selection of books this week!

    I hope you enjoy them :)


    I am also a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Worry not: I haven't seen Beastly the movie yet. :D You got a really nice bunch of books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wither looks awesome. I'm a new follower.

    - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh - Looking for Alaska. I loved it - you'll laugh and you'll cry; it was awesome!!

    Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wither really is good - and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I loved Wither. I want to read How I Live Now.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of blogs are talking about Half-Blood and Wither was pretty good! I hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I got Halfblood as well. it sounds amazing!!!


    Here are my Mailboxes

    Love Fantasy's Mailbox

    Mad Hatter's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Popping back in to say that Forbidden was sitting on the shelf at Borders. I didn't even think that it had been put out early. But check your local store, they might have it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah Our mailboxes must be in snyc this week. We both got How I live Now and some books from the Lemony Snicket series! :D I hope you enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree - Wither was amazing :D. I've wanted to read How I Live Now and Looking For Alaska for a while now. Congrats on getting Half-Blood :).

    Happy reading!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**