Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Books in 30 Days Challenge: Introductory Post

The 30 Books in 30 Days challenge is hosted by Cait from The Cait Files. Basically, you read 30 books in 30 days. I'm really excited, because I'm going to have a lot of free time this summer and I've never read that many books in that period of time before.

Here is the list of books I'm going to read:
(subject to change without notice)
(not in any particular order)
(links go to Goodreads)
        (Yes, the list is incomplete, I will probably have the list finished by next week!)

        I will be posting an update every Wednesday (and will be updating much more frequently on Twitter). It's not to late if you want to sign up! Just head over to The Cait Files and enter the linky.

        3 comments:

        1. Some excellent books in this list!! Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is so good!

          ReplyDelete
        2. I started reading it a long time ago but I don't remember where I left off, so I'm starting from the beginning.

          ReplyDelete
        3. Wow. That's some list. Good luck. New follower. Love the background. Come visit me as well.

          ReplyDelete

        I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

        **This blog is an award-free zone.**