Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow (my book blog) Friday [16]


This Week's Question: Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

My Answer:
Oh...I can only pick one? I think I'm going to have to say Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The book that made me fall in love with fantasy is definitely Eragon. It's not the first fantasy I've read, but it's what made me love it!


20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was the first sci-fi novel I ever read, and it made me start to like that genre. The Hunger Games was what made me fall in love with sci-fi!

11 comments:

  1. I love fantasy too, but I've not read much science fiction. The Host (by Stephenie Meyer) is probably as close as I've come, if that tells you anything. Old follower hopping by. ^_^

    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't pick just one. there are so many good genres and sub genres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Eragon but I keep telling myself I need to.

    And I love Jules Verne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Hunger Games series. This was hard to pick just one genre.

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of my favs!! Awesome choices!

    New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've seen Hunger Games mention so many times in blogs, I'm almost ready to check it out. Almost!!!
    happy reading to u
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmigosh Eragon! I love that book. I listed it, too. :) And THG are amazing. <3 But I still like fantasy more than scifi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm a new follower from FF. I have got to re-read Eragon. It's been such a long time and I would like to finish the series. Have a great weekend!

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I do like fantasy, but I haven't read Eragon yet. My husband likes the books.
    Old GFC follower. New Twitter follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was younger, I preferred fantasy but I stopped for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**