Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow (my book blog) Friday [15]


This Week's Question: What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

My Answer:
For the zombie apocalypse....I'd get together a few survival backpacks, keep my metal baseball bat (and some sharp kitchen utensils, not my weapons of choice but in case I lose my bat) handy, and get a Kindle because I would not be able to drag stacks of books around with me if I was on the run (and I would surely be on the run, my house is not zombie-safe).
BUT if worst comes to worst, I'll go hide in a Sam's Club.
Why Sam's Club?
a). Concrete walls
b). Bulk supplies
c). You need a membership. So if the zombies don't have memberships...I am safe!
(but if they do have memberships, I will have to create a new worst-case scenario plan)

7 comments:

  1. Hi New follower, would appreciate it if you followed my blog back. Hopping through. Happy Follow Friday!

    Thanks,
    Keegan Shayne
    http://blabbing-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sam's Club idea! New follower! ^_^

    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA. Great answers! Good thing I have a Sam's Club membership! And they have lots of food. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam's Club is very smart!! Good luck :o)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your plan lol I think Sam's club would be a good choice, I really doubt that zombies would be worried about remember there sam's club card hehe. I am a new follower =o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

    How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**