Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox [7]

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we share books that we've received.

On Wednesday, I bought Catching Fire. Since I already had The Hunger Games and Mockingjay, I own the whole trilogy now! *yay*
And yesterday, the Friends of the Library in my town had their biannual book sale. I didn't think I'd find anything good, but I did!
A Great and Terrible Beauty I've already read, and it was awesome! I haven't read Rebel Angels yet so I was glad to find it.

The Lovely Bones is one of those "everyone's read it but me" books, and the cover is so pretty.

Girl With a Pearl Earring was recommended to me by a friend. The synopsis sounds interesting, and I like historical fiction, so hopefully it will be a good read!

And then Flowers in the Attic.....it's a long story how I came to buy this book, and if I ever review it then I'll tell it to you.

What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Bones is so good! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Fire was SOOO good! I'm excited for you :D Don't be a stranger fellow follower, stop by my blog too!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**