Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow (my book blog) Friday [13]


This Week's Question: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

My Answer:
1. I don't like fresh spaghetti. I can only eat it when it's been reheated the next day.
2. I'm not at all a morning person. Maybe because I stay up reading at night (but this seems to be a normal habit in the book blogger world).
3. I'm very organized. My room can be a total mess, but it will be an organized mess.
4. I mentally categorize all anime and manga into two groups: Slapstick and Serious. Stuff like Ouran High School Host Club and Azumanga Daioh falls into the Slapstick group, then animes/mangas like Death Note and Vampire Knight fall into the Serious group. Not surprisingly, most of what I watch/read is in the Slapstick group.
5. I loudly break into song several times a day. If you're part of my immediate family, you are familiar with this habit of  mine.

*prepares for mass of un-Followers upon letting the world know how weird I actually am*

9 comments:

  1. I found your blog via Follow Friday and have added you to my reader.

    And, don't worry, we are all weird in our own ways.

    Happy Friday! I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday!

    We all have our own quirks. That just makes you, YOU!

    Here is my Follow Friday

    ~ Alyssa ♥ <a href="http://hesperialovesbooks.blogspot.com>hesperialovesbooks</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about the organized mess! At least we know where everything is right? Happy blog hop!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a morning person sometimes but when I'm not... watch out! I can be a horror! And I totally agree with you on the spaghetti thing, a lot of things taste better after they've had the chance to marinate over night. So good! Happy Friday! New follower!

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! I totally break out into random songs in the middle of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a morning a person either. I need a job that let's me start late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pasta is my favorite food, and I can eat it either way, but I was just thinking the other day how much more I enjoy it when it's fresh. How funny!

    Organised chaos - that's it and I stand 100% behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. That reminded me that I want to read Ouran High School Host Club.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alison, I haven't read the manga of Ouran High School Host Club, but the anime is one of my top favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**