This Week's Question: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
1. I don't like fresh spaghetti. I can only eat it when it's been reheated the next day.
2. I'm not at all a morning person. Maybe because I stay up reading at night (but this seems to be a normal habit in the book blogger world).
3. I'm very organized. My room can be a total mess, but it will be an organized mess.
4. I mentally categorize all anime and manga into two groups: Slapstick and Serious. Stuff like Ouran High School Host Club and Azumanga Daioh falls into the Slapstick group, then animes/mangas like Death Note and Vampire Knight fall into the Serious group. Not surprisingly, most of what I watch/read is in the Slapstick group.
5. I loudly break into song several times a day. If you're part of my immediate family, you are familiar with this habit of mine.
*prepares for mass of un-Followers upon letting the world know how weird I actually am*