Friday, April 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop [5]

Book Blogger Hop

This Week's Question: Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him/her.

My Answer:

Right now I am reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis, so I'll tell you about Amy.

Amy is 17. She has red hair, green eyes and pale skin which makes her stand out amongst the mono-ethnicity of the Godspeed. Amy was a frozen passenger until someone pulled her plug 50 years early. She loves running, and used to be on a cross-country team. She left her boyfriend Jason on Earth 250 years ago, so even though she misses him she tries not to think of him because his great-great-grandchildren could be her age now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I bought this but have yet to start.
    New follower (:

    www.tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am currently reading a unique book that is written through emails from one character to another. I am your newest follower. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've heard alot about this book but i haven't read it yet. have a great weekend! If you haven't seen it already there's a giveaway on my blog for a copy of Born At Midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like that book as well as most people have. I hope your enjoying it.

    Stopping by from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the hop! (I know I'm late, but better late than never, right?) Enjoyed looking over your blog and am now following. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**