Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop [4]

Book Blogger Hop

This Week's Question: Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

My Answer:
The best one I can currently think of (that I played on someone) was actually pretty lame. I downloaded an image of the "Blue Screen of Death", opened it in PowerPoint, clicked "Start Presentation" and left it like that on my brother's computer. He was only fooled for about 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes were pretty funny.

4 comments:

  1. I love that prank. I might try it on my husband next year. We've experienced the real thing.

    My best prank wasn't on April Fool's, but on Halloween. My s.i.l. and I tried to scare my father but it back fired. In fact, he ended up scaring us out of our wits.

    My mother used to dial our own home number at six in the morning and call my sister and I downstairs to get it. When we answered it there was only a dial tone, but we were wide awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that blue screen of death would have gotten me. Yikes.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha very nice! I'm stopping by from the lady bloggers society :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**