Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop [3]

Book Blogger Hop

This Week's Question: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?

My Answer:
Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Definitely Harry Potter. Who on earth wouldn't want to attend Hogwarts and be a wizard?

Although when I was about 9, I wished I was part of The Babysitter's Club. I really wanted to be Kristi and Mary Anne's friend and live on their street. I also wanted to mouth off Janine for no reason I can remember.

4 comments:

  1. Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

    My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

    But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that a lot of people have chosen Harry Potter for their answer. But seeming how they are pretty awesome books, it's a pretty great answer. Have a happy weekend!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is a popular answer this week. It would certainly be cool to have magical abilities. I just don't know if I could handle the whole Voldemort thing. Crazy! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good old Harry Potter again...pretty neat to see so many folks choosing that series.

    Stop by my blog if you like....I HAD to name three different books. :)

    Have a fun hop.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**