Thursday, March 24, 2011

In My Mailbox [4]

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we share books that we've received.

This week, I didn't buy any new books, although I brought in a horde from the library. Also, I was cleaning my desk on Monday and I found a signed teaser from Holly Black's Red Glove! Sadly, I couldn't enjoy it much since I haven't read White Cat yet.

Anyways, on to the library horde.

First one is The Mermaid's Mirror. Is it completely evil that I only became interested in reading it after the author died? I feel terrible.

Next one is Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I LOVE the cover! Not only how it looks, but how it feels.

Timeless by Alexandra Monir I've been wanting to read for a LONG time. Once again, the cover is beautiful!

Lastly, A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee is historical fiction. Another one that I've wanted to read for a long time and finally checked out.

3 comments:

  1. Unearthly was wonderful! I had to buy it because it is so pretty and I'm so glad I did because the story is awesome!

    I really enjoyed A Spy in the House too!

    I haven't read The Mermaid's Mirror yet, but the author's first book Flash Burnout was really good.

    Here's what I got this week: http://pinkowlreads.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I've been reluctant to get Unearthly for some reason but I may finally have to cave in and buy it.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love your pick of paranormal! Plus that historical -- looks good, I think I'm going to have to check it out even though I don't normally dig historical. :)

    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**