Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday [3]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
-Be careful not to include spoilers! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
-Share the title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

So here's my teaser:
"Odysseus missed this final marvel, however. I had granted him a sleep so deep and so delicious that he didn't even stir when the ship beached in his favorite harbor on seagirt Ithaca."
From:

2 comments:

  1. Old follower stopping by:-)
    I like this teaser and I need to check this book out.

    Find mine here:
    MY Teasers (Mysteriousbooks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mythology! Great teaser, I'm putting this one on my to-read list now! Here's my teaser:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-pegasus.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**