Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday [23]


This Week's Question:  Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

My Answer:
I don't re-read books often, but I used to. One series I've read through about seven or eight times is the Chronicles of Narnia. I don't think I have to tell you about it, because if you don't know, where have you been?

I really love this series, but my favorite part is the world. The world-building of Narnia and its surrounding countries is just so intricate and intriguing. That's also probably why The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my favorite book in the series.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read those since I was a kid, but they are great books! Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read the entire Narnia series. Only two of the books. I should finish them. I have them on my shelf.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been years since I've read the Chronicles of Narnia! Great choice though :)

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Dig that recent posts sidebar.

    Old follower with new blog. Come see!

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series and author! Great pick!
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment, so thank you in advance!

**This blog is an award-free zone.**